Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The season ends for tball and ballet. Sam has decided she doesn't want to do ballet anymore. It's breaking my heart. She is so good at it. I can't force her (even though I've tried!) and so this was her last recital. I'm hoping she'll miss it and want to go back. She really wants to do gymnastics again so I guess that's what we'll do.

Ready for dress rehearsal...she loves that she gets to wear make up. Her eyelashes rock with mascara on!!! I'm jealous!
First position.

Sam and Coach Mike.

Sam with her trophy at the softball banquet.

3 comments:

Gammer said...

I love it...you did a GREAT job!

Next time we need more pictures of Chels-Bob!

Amy M said...

Way to go! I love all the pictures! Now I'll be bugging you to keep it updated! :)

Kim said...

Chels needs to be here in order for her picture to be taken! She's always off somewhere else.