Sunday, July 08, 2007

FLORIDA FUN!!!
The girls and I (including Kaitlin, Chelsea's best friend) headed to Jacksonville the day after 4th of July for some fun in the sun. We went to the beach 2 days and had a great time!

BEACH BUMS
Amy and I on the boogie boards.
Chels and Kait...this is the ONLY way they stay on the boards!
3 sweet peas
All of our girls...we went out for Mexican.
We went to Aunt Traci's one day after the beach. The girls had lots of fun together.
Eating lunch at Joe's Crab Shack.
BFF's
Lil gansta's!
On our way home we stopped to have lunch with my nephew Justin. He's stationed in Valdosta, Georgia. It's so nice to be able to see him more often. He's doing well and trying to keep busy. He's still so darn cute!


1 comment:

Amy M said...

LOL! We pretty much have the exact same pictures up! I LOVE that one of the three of them on the bench! You will have to send that one to me! Thanks for coming! We had a good time.