Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas!
Sam's school had a Polar Express Party the last day of school before Christmas. The kids got to wear their pjs to school. They always think that is so cool. They had breakfast (I made 52 pancakes the night before!) and a party afterwards. Everyone had a great time.

Sam and her "boyfriend" Ryan. They've been together since kindergarten..HA!
Sam and the pancake maker
Sam and her friend Penelope
This is the gingerbread house Sam and I made at school. We are SO proud of it!
Christmas Eve
We spent Christmas Eve at Gramma's house. It was so nice having my Gramma down from Wisconsin for Christmas! Come back next year, GG!!! We had some yummy food, then headed to church for the candlelight service. Then we drove out to this house close to us to look at their Christmas lights, they had SO many lights! The whole time driving we were looking in the sky for Rudolph's nose and thought we saw it a couple times. We had to race home, put out the reindeer food on the lawn and get ready for bed!

Chels and Will
The girls with Gramma and Bumpa
Us guys
GG with the grandkids
Sam getting Santa's plate of cookies and milk ready

Sam writing her letter to Santa to leave out. He always writes back!Christmas Day
Everyone came over to our house for lunch/dinner and we basically played WII all day long! It was lots of fun. I didn't take a bunch of pictures and now I'm ticked I didn't!

Sam and Bump playing tennis
GG, Mom and Me

No comments: