Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kevin
Most of you know Randy's brother, Kevin, had a brain aneurysm a couple weeks ago. Apparently his big helmut head saved him. He had two bleeds and had the coiling procedure done. He is doing great and will be back to work next week. Here are some hospital shots. Hey Kevin, remember when you were all doped up and I asked you if I could take some funny shots of you for my blog?? Well, you said yes! Love ya!
He did the "I'm dead" look EVERYTIME a doctor or nurse came in the room.

Here he is with his "lemondade". He said this jug would really come in handy at the next race so he wouldn't have to keep getting up to go to the bathroom. Look how proud he is!
Kevin and Julie...Julie was such a trooper. We love her!
His first walk through the halls after surgery. Randy brought his flannel shirt with the cut off sleeves from home. Only two people can pull off the cut off flannel shirt look....Kevin and Larry the Cable Guy. Kevin swears he had the look first.
Kevin, Randy, Jerry and Roger...Jerry's beard is clearly out of control. It actually scared Kevin when he first saw it.
These two missed Kevin terribly. They were such good puppies!




1 comment:

Amy M said...

I'm loving the flannel shirt!