Fall Break
The girls had their first break from school last week. We went to Florida for the weekend. The Mosquitos were playing the first night we were there. Amy, Traci and I went to watch and had a great time. I did not have my camera that night so I don't have any GREAT shots of us. The next day came way too soon and we all headed to the beach. We were there all day and it was nice and relaxing.
Sam LOVED doing the boogey board
Sam LOVED doing the boogey board
Saturday night we went down to the Jacksonville Landing to have an early celebration for Chelsea's 17th bday. We ate outside right along the river. It was yummy.
Troy, Amy and Big Al

Me and Gramma
The kids
They sang "Happy Birthday" and brought a sundae for the bday girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment