Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween! This year Sam went as a jailbird. It was actually an old costume of Chelsea's that Sam wanted to wear. The year I bought it for Chels, she ended up grounded and couldn't go trick or treating. So, it hadn't even really been used! Anyway, we went to a close subdivision to trick or treat since our neighborhood is too spread out. Sam had a great time and Randy ended up holding her bag at the end of the night because it was too full. Randy and I wore our convict costumes too. So, we went as a family of convicts.

The jailbird
I love the hat
Sam and Randy
Me and the jailbird
She was pooped by the end of the night...me too.
We were invited to a Halloween party from Randy and Bumpa's work. We all dressed up and really had a great time. Randy and I were originally going as Adam and Eve but Randy's leaf placement wasn't quite right! Of course he says it was too small! Chelsea babysat for us so that was nice. After the party we broke into Waffle House for breakfast!

They let us out to see the kids


Gramma and Bump as the Ninja and Geisha Girl
Gramma saving Sam
Four geeks


2 comments:

Traci said...

You look like Paris Hilton in jail! :) Great pics!

Amy M said...

Do you think Randy would just model the Adam costume for us??? I'm dying to see it!