Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Packer Game...Gramma, Bumpa and I headed to Jacksonville for the Packer/Jaguar game a couple weeks ago. It was a good game but the Packers lost...bummer. We still had a great time. We drove home right after the game which was tough for me! I was pooped. Good thing I had a book on tape to keep me awake!

Bump and his girls
Gramma and her girls
Down at the stadium
We met Traci and Dan at the game.
The weather man said it was supposed to be cloudy and 66 degrees at the game. As soon as the game started the sun came and we were sweating our butts off! So, Amy and I went to find some hats because the sun was blinding us. Not ten minutes after the purchase of these lovely hats, the sun went away and we were cold. I swear. At least the proceeds from these hats went to breast cancer and they are pretty cute!
Sistas
The girlies

Amy and Troy
Bump and Gramma
The view from our seats


No comments: