Thursday, October 18, 2007

My NEW Countertops!
We finally got rid of the old green countertops and backsplash in our kitchen. Randy and I had to pull off the laminate on the walls and remove the countertops so my beautiful new granite countertops could be installed.


Before

Before...that pink stuff was under all the laminate.

This is the stone we decided to go with for the backsplash...it looks so good!!
Installing the stone...notice the new faucet!
Poor Randy would work all day and then come home and work in the kitchen till midnight. But did he complain?...Well, yes, as a matter of fact he did!
I love the countertops and the undermount sink
We have the stone all done now. We just have to grout and seal it. It looks so pretty!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! Your new grantite is MUCH nicer than your old green ones. I also love the backsplash. Tell Randy when he gets over complaining about doing yours he can come to Biloxi and do mine. :P

Oh yeah, this is Kelly, not Tim. It won't let me post under my name??

Traci said...

Looks awesome!

Amy M said...

WOW! That looks so good!!