CRAZY ABOUT "HAIRSPRAY"
Ok, some of you know that Sam and I are nuts about the movie Hairspray. We just saw it again for the 5th time! We know every word of every song and are working on all the dances. Chels and Gramma came along. This makes Chelsea's 2nd time and Gramma's 3rd. They OBVIOUSLY don't love it as much as we do! Funny thing happened at the movies....Gramma had to go potty SO BAD, she accidentaly went into the men's room! She didn't realize she was in there until she came out and saw all the urinals...haha!! She refused to let me take a pic of her in front of the men's room sign....party pooper! So, while Gramma was in the men's room, the girls and I were trying to get a pic of the 3 of us.
Sam couldn't keep her eyes open...try again
Slits for eyes once again....try again
I SWEAR!
Finally!
Here's the girls goofing off in the theatre. We were the only ones in there right up until it started. We were in the very back row so Sam and I could dance in the aisles. Since there were 4 other people in there we couldn't sing as loud as we wanted...oh well...maybe next time!! YES, THERE WILL A NEXT TIME!!! #6!
1 comment:
LOL at Sam! What a goober!
Post a Comment