Our Annual Tree Cutting
Ok, so every year, we go to a local tree farm and cut down our Christmas Tree. This year was no different. Except for the fact that we brought Scrooge along, aka Randy! Chels and I laughed our butts off. At the tree farm they have teenage boys ride around in these motorized carts. They ask if you need help cutting your tree or bringing it back to where you pay for it. Well, first of all, the "noise of the carts" was driving Randy nuts. I mean, we were in a forest people! It was taking away from the "you are in a forest cutting down your own tree" feeling. So, one kid comes over asked if we need help. Randy says "No, we'd like to do it ourselves". Next, another one drives over in his noisy cart and asked us again. Randy thinks it's the same kid again and yells "WE GOT IT!!" He was Scrooge from that moment on! That kid drove off so fast probably calling Randy every name in the book. When I told Randy that was a different kid, he felt a little bad, but not much! Anyway, the rest of the day, we had a blast calling him Scrooge every chance we got. It was a fun day, really it was.
Ok, here's how it goes, everybody has to take a turn cutting it down. Chelsea is up first.
Next up, Sam. She doesn't make too much progress.
Then, we all drag it up to the entrance.
The girlies
2 comments:
OH MY GOD! I am dying at Santa's teeth! Only in GA!! Your tree looks nice! :)
I am still laughing at your commentary! :) Your tree looks wunderbar
Post a Comment