skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kim's Krewe
Friday, November 30, 2007
These are for you Aunt Jen!!!
Your boy got his uniform and tried it on for us!!! He doesn't like his hat but I think it looks ok! Apparently, when you have on this uniform, you are absolutely NOT allowed to smile...little booger.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kim
I'm a happily married mother of 2 beautiful girls.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
2008
(65)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
►
March
(9)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(47)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(10)
These are for you Aunt Jen!!! Your boy got his uni...
THANKSGIVINGWe had a great Thanksgiving. I have so...
Happy 5th Birthday Big Al! My niece Allison had he...
JAMIE!!! It's your lucky day...you made it to my...
HE DID IT! HE DID IT! It's official...Will's a co...
Our Trip To WisconsinThe girls and I went up to Wi...
HalloweenWell, since it's almost Thanksgiving, I'm...
THE PUMPKIN Every year Randy and Sam do our pumpk...
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON ICEAmy and I took the girls...
Randy met his brother, Kevin, his sister, Mary Jo ...
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(12)
Links
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment