Race Day!
We all got up early on Sunday morning to head out at 8:00am. That was the day we moved the clocks forward so we lost an hour of sleep which was NOT good!

Just got to the Speedway

Julie and I freezing our butts off

I mean, it was COLD

Then, there was a round of joke telling

More joke telling

In our seats

Mark, Paula, Mary Jo and Roger

Me and Bumpa

Jay and Susan

Kevin - he must be saying Mary Jo's famous line "Come again in my good ear"

Mary Jo and Roger

Dad and my Uncle Larry

Grizzly Adams aka Randy...he FINALLY shaved the animal hanging off his chin after the race. I'm SO happy to have my hot husband back!

The PA gang after the race

The designated driver

After the race we stopped at my mom's to pick up Sam

Sam and Uncle Kevin otherwise known as Lava Lob
1 comment:
Loved seeing all the pictures! I'm so glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment