skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kim's Krewe

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tennis
Chelsea's tennis season has started. Her first match was not so much fun. It was 32 degrees with a wind chill of 17! WE WERE FREEZING! The pictures of her playing were too dark. Tori looks like she's falling over from freezing to death.


I told Randy no one would sit by us because he looked like a serial killer. I was calling him the Uni-Bomber all night.

Me - frozen to death






Posted by Kim at 3:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Kim
I'm a happily married mother of 2 beautiful girls.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ▼  2008 (65)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ▼  March (9)
      • Justins last weekend in the USAHe came up to see u...
      • TennisChelsea's tennis season has started. Her fi...
      • Race Day!We all got up early on Sunday morning to ...
      • Race Weekend!So, last weekend we had the whole gan...
      • Randy's projectSo, Randy decided to build a deck ...
      • Wild AdventuresThe girls and I met Amy, Troy and t...
      • On Sam's real birthday I pulled her out of school...
      • Sam turned 7!Sam turned 7 on February 4th. I can't...
      • Packer SadnessWe all gathered in January to see t...
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2007 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (12)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me