HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
We wokeup on Mother's Day with no power because of an overnight storm. So, I didn't get my usual muffins and tea in bed. But, I did get a nice fruit breakfast. We went to Gramma's and went out for lunch. Then, back to Gramma's to lounge by the pool. It was a nice relaxing day.

Gramma and the girls

What did I get for Mother's Day? Three more chins!! Ok, really, Sam was taking this picture so I HAD to look down. I should NOT do this anymore.

Bumpa is waiting for this day to end so he doesn't have to do everything we say anymore!

Here I am with our personal bartender. All we had to do was call him from poolside and he brought new Corona's. He's such a good guy.
2 comments:
Great pictures! I'm cracking up over the chin comment! You look great!
Shuddup about the chins...whatever...you are dangerously close to not being able to hang out with me anymore.
Post a Comment