OUR TRIP TO FLORIDA
The girls and I headed to Florida for 5 days. We had a GREAT time. Sam was so sad to leave and can't wait to see her cousins again.
The girls and I headed to Florida for 5 days. We had a GREAT time. Sam was so sad to leave and can't wait to see her cousins again.
Kaitlin came along on our trip. Here's all the girls piled on her.
All the girls
Anne and Sam
Saturday we went to the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club courtesy of Troy's friend, Ed. THANKS ED! We always have a great time there. The clouds and rain started rolling in around 2pm so we had to cut our day short...bummer.
Chels and Kait
Sam and Big Al
Troy and Anne made a pyramid and a mummy. It turned out great!
Looks just like her!
Amy and I
All of us eating lunch on the beach

I met a dear friend of mine on Saturday night. We hadn't seen each other in 7 years and I recently found out she was back in Jacksonville. It was great catching up with you Jacqueline!! See you soon!!
All of us eating lunch on the beachSam and Big Al. These two both had ear problems this whole trip. Sam had swimmer's ear and Big Al had a ear infection. They both had to wear ear plugs everytime they went swimming and needed ear drops 3 times a day. They were troopers!!!
Big Al was pooped.
I met a dear friend of mine on Saturday night. We hadn't seen each other in 7 years and I recently found out she was back in Jacksonville. It was great catching up with you Jacqueline!! See you soon!!

No comments:
Post a Comment