Monday, June 23, 2008

The Wisconsin Crew heads to Georgia


My Aunt Jen, Uncle Gary, Lissa, Luke, Jess and Andy came down here for a week right after school let out. Our days were filled with sitting at the pool, eating too much and sipping Margaritas poolside. We all had a great time!
Luke and Andy threw the girls over and over...poor guys

The three goobers. Anne and Sam have "George Washington" hair going on.
Gramma, Amy, Me, Aunt Jen, Jess and Lissa
Still lounging
Uncle Gary being a geek as usual. We had some major volleyball tournaments all week.
Troy and Anne soaking everyone with the noodle
Still lounging
Jess and Andy
Amy and Bumpa
Andy and I had our birthdays while they were here. He was 28 and I was just a little older than that!!
I had some help blowing out my candles
Amy and I bought tickets to see Mamma Mia for Mother's Day. We saw it the day after everyone left. We had a good time. The show was great.



1 comment:

Traci said...

That's a great pic of you three!