Fourth of July trip to Mississippi
We all went down to MS for fourth of July weekend to see our friends, Ron, Mona and Dustin. We had not seen them in a while so it was really nice to see them. They had a HUGE family get together on the 4th. I'm talking about 50 family members! The kids had a good time and so did we. Randy and Ron went out in Ron's new boat on Saturday and Sunday we had to head home.
Ron and Mona's house
Saturday night we went to the fair. Dustin and I made the mistake of riding this real spinny ride. We felt absolutely HORRIBLE after it was over. I felt ok after about 30 minutes. Poor Dustin got even worse when we got back in the car to go home. Here he is when we pulled int he driveway. He went straight to bed for about 3 hours. We felt SO bad for him. We will never make that mistake again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment