Happy 8th Birthday Anne!
Our trip down to Florida for Anne's birthday was our third weekend in a row of traveling out of state. But it was worth, we had a blast! Who knew an 8 year old's birthday party could be this much fun???? We started out the day at Tunnels and Tumbles for her party with her friends.
Chels and Gramma

Traci and Holly

Sam and Bop

Anne with her friends

Randy is such a booger. Look at Amy smiling away under his hand! I'm sure she wanted to kill him.

Do NOT mess with her.

Me with the birthday girl

The Laser Tag crew...I swear, Randy, Bump and Troy had more fun in there than the kids did. Especially Bump...there is no such thing as a game with him..he'll kill ya dead...even if you're five.

Chels and Big Al

Anne opening her presents from us

Dr. Anne with her new doc kit

Best Buds

Bumpa was Anne's first patient. His sling was made from a lay...very trendy and colorful.

This is when the real fun began. We started dancing on the back porch. The kids started out with us. They had no idea we'd be doing this for the next 6 hours!!! Our friends, John and Jacqueline, came over for awhile too. I'm bummed I didn't get a picture with them. We had a great time catching up with them.

Troy had to make our drinks, raspberry martinis, and Randy had to watch us drink them and then dance and sing our butts off. Poor guys....

Bump just sat back, smoked a cigar, and enjoyed the show!

Go Amy!

We really do crack ourselves up.

"The Supremes"

Gramma, Chels and Me singing and dancing to "Dancing Queen"

Duet with Gramma and Chels...I'm sure it was an ABBA song...that's when Gramma perked up.

Oh boy...it's really time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment