Friday, September 21, 2007

Sweet Sixteen!

Believe it or not, Chels is sweet 16! I can't believe it's been 16 years since she became my first little girl. She was such a good baby and made it so easy on me...THANKS CHELS! These years seem to have flown by. It seems like only yesterday I found out I was pregnant with her and said the words "Oh My God!" fifteen thousand times. She's growing into a beautiful, young woman now and will be off driving by herself very soon. I can't believe it! I'm so proud of her. I love you Chels! Here's a look back....
Amy, Chels (2months) and me


Awww...what a cutie!



CHEESE!


Playin' softball in Florida
Chels and I on a pumpkin patch hayride in MS


Missing teeth


Ticked off Rockstar for Halloween...she pulled the "ticked off" part very well!



Like I said.....she's very good at this face


1st modeling job for Limited TOO


On the phone...even back then
4th grade

One of Randy's many homecomings....these were always AWESOME days!
Taking pics of herself with our new webcam


1st day of 6th grade

At Gramma's


8th grade school pic (one of my favs)

Getting older...


For her 16th bday we went out to the Japanese Steakhouse, Chelsea's favorite. They came out and sang...she was surprised.


He made her rice into the shape of a heart.
Chels, Sam and Will
She got some GEORGIA stuff.
Rance and Jennifer gave her a diamond necklace
Chels and her cake

Chels got lots of nice things and good chunk of $$ to hit the mall! She put half her $$ into a savings acct. We went shopping on Tuesday and she bought out the place. That's her kind of day! Love ya Chels!

5 comments:

Traci said...

I remember the 1st pic! "Everyone look at the bucket!" :) Look how darn tiny she was! If I remember correctly - you said "Yikes!" a million times!

Kim said...

Well, Traci, you should know...you were right there with me! That seems like forever ago.

Traci said...

I may have said "Yikes" almost as much as you did! It does seem like a Long LONG time ago!

Amy M said...

Awwww! I love all the pictures! "Chelsea... you little....MONKey"

I love her hair wavy like that! She looks so pretty!

Kim said...

I know. I love her hair like that too.