skip to main | skip to sidebar

Kim's Krewe

Friday, November 02, 2007

Randy met his brother, Kevin, his sister, Mary Jo and her husband Roger in Virginia for his first Nascar race. They had a good time!!

Roger, Mary Jo, Kevin and Randy
I'm sure they enjoyed quite a few beverages!
The bros.


Posted by Kim at 8:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Kim
I'm a happily married mother of 2 beautiful girls.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  June (3)
  • ►  2008 (65)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2007 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • These are for you Aunt Jen!!! Your boy got his uni...
      • THANKSGIVINGWe had a great Thanksgiving. I have so...
      • Happy 5th Birthday Big Al! My niece Allison had he...
      • JAMIE!!! It's your lucky day...you made it to my...
      • HE DID IT! HE DID IT! It's official...Will's a co...
      • Our Trip To WisconsinThe girls and I went up to Wi...
      • HalloweenWell, since it's almost Thanksgiving, I'm...
      • THE PUMPKIN Every year Randy and Sam do our pumpk...
      • HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL ON ICEAmy and I took the girls...
      • Randy met his brother, Kevin, his sister, Mary Jo ...
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (12)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me