THANKSGIVING
We had a great Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for!! The night before Thanksgiving the little girls had a sleepover at our house. They had a great time and didn't get out of bed ALL NIGHT! Here they are being goofballs.


Sam and Big Al were the first ones up. THey looked so cute with their "bedhead". I just had to take a picture. Aren't they adorable?

We watched some of the Macy's Parade and then headed over to Gramma's. When we got there, there was a mean game of Wahoo in progress.

Randy and Troy (Troy looks like he's just done something bad, he probably had)

Loyal Packer Fans...the Pack made our Thanksgiving even better (we're not going to mention the game against Dallas since then....UGH!)

Aunt Amy and Chels

Chels always stay the night at Gramma's the night before Thanksgiving to help her get everything ready...here are the two cooks!

Perfection!

I thought my gravy stunk...but everyone else said it was good. They were probably just being nice since it was Thanksgiving and all.

The Carver

Bumpa just likes to give orders....too bad nobody listens.

Everybody helped to clean up. Justin came up from Valdosta. I'm so glad he came!

Clean up, clean up!

Bumpa giving orders again...he NEVER cleans up. He just walks around with Saran Wrap in his hand! Booger.

Randy and Justin

Chels and Justin. These two had lots of fun over the weekend. On Friday they had "cousins day" which involved shopping, eating, bowling, and more eating. They both had a fun day together.

We rounded out the night with 3 games of Pictionary. Us girls kicked butt in that game! Then me, Gramma, Amy and Troy played Wahoo until 2am. We let Gramma and Troy win those games right Ames? I love my family!!!
1 comment:
Now you know I'd tell you if your gravy was yicky! It was good! I swear! Great pictures! I love the one of the girls being goofballs!
Post a Comment